So I don't really know what's wrong with my bars but every time I lay my bike down they tweak. The forks are aligned as far as I can tell. Looking from the top triple clamp, it is properly aligned with my front wheel. As you can see in the attached pics the bars are out of alignment with the clamp. I've researched the issue but more posts are about the triple clamps being out of alignment from the front wheel which is not my issue. Any help would be great. Could it possibly be bad bar mounts? It's an annoying issue especially if I'm out riding trails and I'd have to bring tools to reset them.

IMG_1681.thumb.JPG.e40a4dfa983a26ccb762195e454df4c2.JPGIMG_1679.thumb.JPG.fc72b36ef7456136688c2659a9f77599.JPG

I know it's hard to tell but you can see in the pics that the bars are out of alignment with the fork tubes but the tubes are in fact aligned with the triple clamps and front wheel. The bars do go back to normal when I loosen the bar mounts and the bar mount bolts that attach the mounts to the triple clamp

Rubber bar mounts, if it is too much of a problem stop crashing :) or get solid cones 

• Like 1

Those rubber bar mounts are like the stupid smooth shifts in an auto trans in a car.  They are there for comfort, not practicality.  Everyone replaces them with something more solid.  They may help with vibration, but that is about it.  Just like the smooth shifts in an auto trans help with the ride, but put a shift kit in for some snappy shifts and you have a much better vehicle.

Those rubber bar mounts are like the stupid smooth shifts in an auto trans in a car.  They are there for comfort, not practicality.  Everyone replaces them with something more solid.  They may help with vibration, but that is about it.  Just like the smooth shifts in an auto trans help with the ride, but put a shift kit in for some snappy shifts and you have a much better vehicle.

Vibration is whatever to me considering I checked the rubber and they're basically not even there so would the solid aluminum be better over the rubber as far as practicality and stability for my bars are concerned?

5 minutes ago, Amd241997 said:

Vibration is whatever to me considering I checked the rubber and they're basically not even there so would the solid aluminum be better over the rubber as far as practicality and stability for my bars are concerned?

Personally I would try the urethane first.  Then go solid if that isn't for you.

https://ride-engineering.com/products.php?d=1&p=bm&pn=KX-PC000-KT

so, my handle bars on my RM 250 do this. even after taking loosening and repositioning the clamps after a crash i still can't get them to line up properly with the triple clamp. i took off the rubber mounts, and they still can't be maneuvered straight. the handle bars don't look to be bent.