It's been a long time...

Since the 450's have been this exciting...Seattle had me on the edge...who could have guessed this turnout...

• Like 2

just finished watching them, aside from the bad start both ET and Dunge ran great races, now with a few rounds left and the points tied it comes down to the better rider.

I am pulling for ET but even if Dunge wins it i will be cheering, just think at the start it was KR's season, then he was out and it seemed Dunge had it in the bag.....but wait.....here comes ET to shake it up.

all i can say is its been a great ride so far, and its not over yet.....this season is one for the history books.

• Like 3

My dvr effed up.......whatever was before it must have run late.....the recording stopped right after the end of the 250 main.....I was pissed! Than I went online and read about it....than I watched something else that I dvr'ed right after the race and realized it recorded the last 5-10 minutes of the race......ugh....?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Excitable said:

just finished watching them, aside from the bad start both ET and Dunge ran great races, now with a few rounds left and the points tied it comes down to the better rider.

I am pulling for ET but even if Dunge wins it i will be cheering, just think at the start it was KR's season, then he was out and it seemed Dunge had it in the bag.....but wait.....here comes ET to shake it up.

all i can say is its been a great ride so far, and its not over yet.....this season is one for the history books.

I agree!  A lot of excitement this year, a lot of great racing, and hopefully it comes down to the last race in Vegas.

8 hours ago, rmxtgh said:

My dvr effed up.......whatever was before it must have run late.....the recording stopped right after the end of the 250 main.....I was pissed! Than I went online and read about it....than I watched something else that I dvr'ed right after the race and realized it recorded the last 5-10 minutes of the race......ugh....?

google slick nick