Need help finding old decals

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on these forums, i've been a lurker for a while but I have come to these forums because I need help. I have a beautiful 1994 YZ250 that I love very much, I learned to ride on this beast and plan to keep it for awhile. There is one thing about it that I can't seem to figure out, and that is the graphic kit that it has on it. I've looked for other people that have this decal kit and it seems to be very rare. It's a FMF decal kit that is purple/yellow and white. I believe this is still the original decal kit and it is leading me to believe that it used to be a Team FMF bike or something along the sorts. 

The only other picture of the graphics I have been able to find are on this Yamaha Blaster: http://s293.photobucket.com/user/predzy743/media/NewQuad005.jpg.html

exact same style, just different machine.

I'd appreciate any info on the decal kit.

dirtbike.jpg

Send a pic to someone like Decal Works, maybe they can custom make them for you?

Edited by Ron W

3 minutes ago, Ron W said:

Send a pic to someone like Decal Works , maybe they can custom make them for you?

Yeah, i'm sure I could get some made really close to it, but i'm more interested in some information about the decals as they seem to be rare.