Stolen KTM 300 today

Hey guys,

Not sure where to post this but this morning, April 9th, my 2006 KTM 300 was stolen at the Oregon Dunes just outside of spinreel campground in Lakeside, OR which is just south of Winchester Bay, OR. I'm looking for help recovering it and offering a $500 cash reward especially if we can catch these bastards!!!

• Like 1

I really hope that you get your bike back and that whoever is responsible gets caught.

You are in our thoughts. It's not healthy how angry things like this can make you. But try to remember thiat the perp will eventually get his due justice whether it is in our courts of law or at the hands of poetic justice. What comes around goes around. God I hope they get the bastard!

On 4/9/2017 at 9:06 PM, Kruzzer said:

Hey guys,

Not sure where to post this but this morning, April 9th, my 2006 KTM 300 was stolen at the Oregon Dunes just outside of spinreel campground in Lakeside, OR which is just south of Winchester Bay, OR. I'm looking for help recovering it and offering a $500 cash reward especially if we can catch these bastards!!!

Pictures of bike, unusual markings on it, ????

This is a problem, thieves don't strike once. I appreciate knowing this, so I can be more careful when I go to the Oregon beaches. That entire coast line is crawling with meth heads and bums. 

You filled out a police report? What did they seem to think, and have they heard of a bike stealing trend?

A buddy of mine watches CL daily, I let him know. 

Edited by TigerTanker

7 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

Pictures of bike, unusual markings on it, ????

This is a problem, thieves don't strike once. I appreciate knowing this, so I can be more careful when I go to the Oregon beaches. That entire coast line is crawling with meth heads and bums. 

You filled out a police report? What did they seem to think, and have they heard of a bike stealing trend?

A buddy of mine watches CL daily, I let him know. 

Thanks, I appreciate any help I can get! It has a cut clutch lever for 3 fingers and FMF pipe and silencer. 

IMG_7718.JPG

IMG_6289.JPG

Ladies and gents, I'm extremely happy to tell you that my bike miraculously reappeared 100 yards from where it was stolen!!!? Was gone for 5 days. AND....nothing is missing or wrong!

• Like 1

Huge thanks to Spinreel ATV rentals!! ? They put it in their shop so I could make my 5 hour trek the following day to pick it up. Then turn around and drive home. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Kruzzer said:

Ladies and gents, I'm extremely happy to tell you that my bike miraculously reappeared 100 yards from where it was stolen!!!? Was gone for 5 days. AND....nothing is missing or wrong!

WOW......so amazing! How does that saying go? "If you love something.....let it go, if it returns......"

Joe

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trailmeisterjoe said:

WOW......so amazing! How does that saying go? "If you love something.....let it go, if it returns......"

Joe

Well said.

One of those things. Some drunk teenager probably took it ripped around for a few and then realized he can't do anything with a stolen bike, and off the roadside it went. Crazy good luck though man

Glad to see a stolen bike returned

Well said.
One of those things. Some drunk teenager probably took it ripped around for a few and then realized he can't do anything with a stolen bike, and off the roadside it went. Crazy good luck though man
 Glad to see a stolen bike returned

I grew up over there, the local kids joyride unattended bikes all the time when I was younger. Now with cell phones and cameras and lojacks its prolly not as bad as it used to be. Super happy for you to get your bike back in one piece!
  • Like 1