Engine Map Plug?

I got my new TX300 on Saturday.  It came with the map switch in a bag with instructions.  It says to route the cable to the airbox where there is a plug into the ECU.  So one, the cable is not nearly long enough to reach the airbox, and two there is NO plug inside the airbox that matches the plugs on the end of the map switch.  Some of the pictures show the wiring under the tank, but I tool off the tank and again, could not find any attachments that match the plug on the end of the map switch??

Map switch should have two single wire ends, there is a white/gray connection under the gas tank tucked up by frame - mine on KTM was located above carb roughly.  It is plugged together by default, you will disconnect and use the map switch ends to splice in.  Do not think the husky will be any different, really an ignition switch for the 2strokes and not mapping like FI.

• Like 1

Off the main topic, but I am installing an Acerbis tail light.  I found a yellow power lead under the seat, any suggestions on a good place to connect the ground (other than the battery)?

Map switch = 1 for fun,  2 for poo!

Heard that somewhere and it has stuck with me, easy to remember.

• Like 1