Fork Tuning Questions

I have a 2005 YZ450F that I recently picked up.  I'm currently happy with the rear sag, but I'm not happy with the forks response.  Brand new seals, bushings and 5wt Maxima fork fluid.

What's happening is when I'm coming into a turn hot, the front wheel isn't biting and sometimes sending me over the berm.  Also, on faster straights, the front end feels very bouncy.  How should I go about tuning the compression and rebound to correct the ride and get the front wheel planted?  I've been draining the release valves after every ride, suspension is all stock.  I weigh about 180 pounds and wear about 20 pounds worth of gear.  Thanks

The 05 fork had a whole host of issues, you need to establish if they have been addressed

Can you elaborate on said issues, and how I would determine if they have been addressed?  I've only had this bike for 2 weeks.

Main spring length too short, ics spring short ( I think ) bad shim stacks, rebound stiff , too much float on midvalve, travel valve control bottoming system too aggressive, that's from memory

I made some slight changes to my clickers.  Right now I'm 3 clicks softer on compression over stock, and 2 clicks harder on rebound.  Felt pretty smooth and stable on the trails yesterday.  Happy so far.  Will have to see how it performs at the track.