Tomac signs multi year deal with Team Green

Didn't say how many years, Im guessing 3 max? Always wonder what these top guys make, they never give us a figure like they do in stick and ball sports...

Happy for Tomac, won't have to start from scratch...

But, I'm not a fan of the color green just out of personal bias. Hasn't stopped me from rooting for him and won't in the future either though.

Roczen wasnt running away like Tomac is.  Would have been interesting.  Still chuckling about the sob sisters that were wailing about how there would be nothing to watch for when Roczen went out and it was assumed that the title was handed to Ryan Dungey.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rmxtgh said:

He should send roczen a thank you card.....

And Dungey should thank Tomac for blowing out both shoulders. And for Villopoto breaking his femur then tearing his ACL. And Stewart should thank RC for retiring, who should thank MC for retiring. And Reed should thank Stewart for not racing the outdoors when he won also. In fact everyone should just thank RC for retiring haha.

blah blah

• Like 15

1 minute ago, 150dirtcomber said:

And Dungey should thank Tomac for blowing out both shoulders. And for Villopoto breaking his femur then tearing his ACL. And Stewart should thank RC for retiring, who should thank MC for retiring. And Reed should thank Stewart for not racing the outdoors when he won also. In fact everyone should just thank RC for retiring haha.

blah blah

RC retired McGrath....silly boy......

• Like 4

I thought it was Sonic Drivein

• Like 1

Yes split hairs

And Tomac is Retiring Dungey. My point is it's irrelevant to thank other racers for not being in contention. And that this situation has happened throughout the entire history of the sport. 

• Like 1

Somebody had to do it.  But he is coming back.  Working on a "Cheetos" sponsorship or stock option. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, rmxtgh said:

That wicked uncontrollable 2003 KTM 250 SX retired McGrath.  

• Like 4

I really want to know what they changed to Tomac's bike.  I haven't seen a mid season change like this since RV moved to the new KXF in the middle of the MX season.  The results were night and day.    Well maybe when they sorted out Roczen's Suzuki last year.

2 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

I really want to know what they changed to Tomac's bike.  I haven't seen a mid season change like this since RV moved to the new KXF in the middle of the MX season.  The results were night and day.    Well maybe when they sorted out Roczen's Suzuki last year.

Bowman already told us.  According to him (paraphrased):

They changed the dog bone and some parts in the front (like triple clamp offset) to make it a front steering bike.  When he first started with Kaw the bike was setup rear steering because of his shoulders.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

...I really want to know what they changed to Tomac's bike...

Someone on here said the rear link and the tripple clamp angle.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Yes split hairs

And Tomac is Retiring Dungey. My point is it's irrelevant to thank other racers for not being in contention. And that this situation has happened throughout the entire history of the sport. 

Not splitting hairs....and I don't think tomac is retiring dungey.....we heard rumors of the dunge being ready to hang it up for awhile......especially while tomac was not a threat......villop Was also on his way out for awhile.....