Rear Harshness after bearing/linkage cleaning

As the title states I just recently  had my bike down to the frame ( to have it powdercoated) while apart I replaced the steering stem bearings and cleaned and repacked the all of the suspension linkage and pivot bearings. I rode/raced it for the first time over the weekend since getting it back together and it seems to be possibly be compressing/rebounding in the rear to Harshly? To describe it a little more, I have practiced at this track twice before and hit the same doubles and whoops with no issues but Saturday if I would come up "short" meaning the front wheel cleared the next one but rear tire hit it, I was getting a sever "buck" from the rear, like kicking the butt of the bike up to the point of my feet coming off the pegs, instead  of a nice forgiving stroke of the suspension this was happening in the whoops and more often on a double right out of a turn that I typically seat bounce. All of this lead to a trip through the whoops that ended in a "whisky throttle", watching my bike cartwheel down the track, a late night (early morning) in the ER and a leg/knee brace and crutches for a week or 2. I never could get in a grove with the bike all day and felt like I was constantly fighting it through any technical/rhythm section. 

The bike is an 02 RM 250

I have had both the front forks and rear shock torn down and resealed, with new fluid (all done last year and have ridden several hours since then)

So my question is what could I have done by tearing it down and cleaning/ repacking the bearings to change the handling of the bike? 

Could I have put something on backwards? ( I had all of my parts laying out as they came off)

I torqued everything down to factory service manual specs with a calibrated torque wrench.

I even checked all my spacers and bushings for wear. 

I am NO suspension guy for sure 

What did I do?!

Does the linkage move free with the shock removed? But everything else in place and tight

Thanks for the response mog, I will have to check and unfortunately that will have to wait till I get a little more range of movement in my knee. BUT I will definitely pull the shock and check the linkage movement, and let you know what I find as soon as I can.