06 kx450 fork question

Hey everyone, i did new seals/wipers/ bushings on my 06 450 over the weekend and made a bit of a noob mistake,  i accidentally put the washers/ spacers in upside down.  My question is is that going to hurt anything? Everything went back together fine,  but was just curious, any help is greatly appreciated,  thanks. 

Heres some pictures so you know what im talking about, i put thw flat part up against the bushing on the first leg, then realized the second leg was opposite direction, i aleays thought the flat part went like that but im not 100% and i know these forks are kinda weird so of anybody has a suggestion whether i should tear them back down and flip them  id appreciate it

20170411_193842.jpg

20170411_193833.jpg

20170411_193825.jpg

That lip is to drive the outer bushing into place. If that washer is upside down then the bushing isn't seated all the way and could cause a leak.

On Mon Apr 17 2017 at 11:31 PM, tsouth556 said:

That lip is to drive the outer bushing into place. If that washer is upside down then the bushing isn't seated all the way and could cause a leak.

So the lip goes on top then,  reason i was confused is jm racing did my suspension last and didn't last long in my opinion before it leaked,  but they had it the other way around with the lip on the bottom.  New to suspension work so i didnt know if i Did it wrong or they did.  Thanks t south