07 450 kickstarter stuck

Ok so here's the thing, replaced top end and bike ran perfect then at the end of the day for some reason the kickstarter started getting stuck, it gets stuck on the compression stroke but if you put steady weight on the kicker it'll slowly start going down and then it'll kick fine until it gets back on the compression stroke again. Also if i take the spark plug out it'll kick perfectly fine. Any ideas i cant seem to figure it out. Thanks

Sounds like something with the auto decompression unit. I could be wrong hopefully someone will correct me if i am, but thats where id start. Timing is good?

Thats what i was thinking, idk how to tell if its working right or not, the lever springs back like its supposed to but im not sure if these are adjustable or anything. And timing was spot on but ill check it again.

When you pull the valve cover off,  check that nothing came loose on the decomp valve,  maybe the spring broke? Also the arm that goes through to the cam on the decompression device, check if there is still a rounded edge and its not gotten flat. Hope that helps