Looking for a 250x complete seat

As the title says, looking to buy a complete seat. Ideally with the cover in good condition but as long as the pan and foam are good, I'll make it work.

Mods, please remove if this post isn't ok. I can't seem to get into the tt classifieds.

Ok, nobody has an extra seat around I guess, so ill ask a question.

Partzilla has new oem seats listed for $150, I suppose I can deal with that since there are no used ones in the western hemisphere apparently. Is the seat cover the same red/black for all years of the 250x?

On 4/10/2017 at 10:21 PM, Backwoods-Bomber said:

As the title says, looking to buy a complete seat. Ideally with the cover in good condition but as long as the pan and foam are good, I'll make it work.

Mods, please remove if this post isn't ok. I can't seem to get into the tt classifieds.

In 2009 they went away from black/red to bright red with white HONDA oem lettering. $150 isn't too bad. Most aftermarkets are about that much to your door. Nothing fits like OEM. 

• Like 1

In 2009 they went away from black/red to bright red with white HONDA oem lettering. $150 isn't too bad. Most aftermarkets are about that much to your door. Nothing fits like OEM. 

Agreed, I expected it to be much more honestly. Thanks for the info on color, I'll be sure and get the pre-09 so it's red and black then.