300rr r304

When the manufacturer calls out the muffler as probably a "Closed-Course Only" option.... haha I have to guess it is probably on the louder side.  ?

Silencer Description:

The R-304 silencer was developed as a full-race two-stroke silencer. The compact design of the short aluminum canister offers optimum performance gains and is recommended for closed-course racing only. Hex head screws are used to secure the inlet cap and can be removed easily for quick re-packing of the silencer. 

Around here non-riders are "anti-noise" for off-road.  Often it is the first complaint pressed against trails existence...that and damage/overuse.  I'd rather opt to be on the quieter side.  I don't know how things are where you are so that choice is up to you.

I have the R304 fitted to my 2017300RR.  It is much lighter but not as quiet as the stock silencer on the RR which is very quiet.  Fit is good.  The noise level on the R304 seemed very close to that of my Xtrainer which was fitted with its stock fmf silencer.  As with any 2 stroke silencer keeping the packing fresh keeps the noise level down.