2012 250x Fuel Screw

Ok guys this might sound really dumb... 

I am in the process of rejetting my carb on my bike. I am attempting to do this without taking the carb off my bike. Here is the issue... where is the dang fuel screw located at? i looked under the carb at where I thought the screw would be and I see nothing that resembles a fuel screw. Perhaps i'm looking in the wrong spot I dont know.. or maybe you need a special tool to do it? any help would be great.

Thanks

Heres a pic from when i replace my fuel screw with an R&D flex fuel screw, carb off the bike.  There is a special tool to remove but if i recall i made something to shape (a D shape kinda), maybe an heat shrink butt splice or something

fuel screw.JPG

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CySinyard said:

Heres a pic from when i replace my fuel screw with an R&D flex fuel screw, carb off the bike.  There is a special tool to remove but if i recall i made something to shape (a D shape kinda), maybe an heat shrink butt splice or something

fuel screw.JPG

Ok thanks! So I am looking at the right thing. 

Do yourself a huge favor and install an R&D Flexjet as CySinyard showed in his picture. It allows for easy tuning with the bike running.

• Like 1