Side Panels

OK, this might sound strange but does anyone make symmetrical (muffler bulge) side panels for a DR350.  I would like to mount a tool tube that would mirror the muffler for no other reason than I think it would look a lot cleaner.  

Thanks,

LG

I see where your going with this but like Tekime posted, no one really makes aftermarket plastic for DR350's.  Ok, "replacement" but nothing re-engineered.  The guy selling Tool Tubes on eBay does a nice job of getting everything to fit as it should, so buy one, bolt it on and see what you think.  You might end up liking it "as is".

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tool-Tube-Mounting-Bracket-Only-Suzuki-DR650-DR350-/322189136381?hash=item4b03f811fd:m:muK_hjSoqtgxRKjMZUKUGUA&vxp=mtr

That's kinda what I figured, I thought it would be worth a shot.  I still may try to heat and modify the stock panel.  If it works I'll post pics.  Thanks for the input.    

That's kinda what I figured, I thought it would be worth a shot.  I still may try to heat and modify the stock panel.  If it works I'll post pics.  Thanks for the input.    

As something be mentioned in your advrider post, the SE bikes have a different left side panel compared to the S or dirt model bikes to accommodate a larger battery. If you have an S or Dirt Model then this might be of use to you. Maier makes replacement panels for about $75 a pair on eBay. They mount using two bolts instead of the traditional one bolt which I find weird. But it seems to work.