YZ graphics

Looks like an awesome site, gonna look into it more tonight. I'd love to hear some feed back as well if the graphics are of good quality and actually fit the bike.

Fun site to play around on, like you said could waste hours on it.

However I did not purchase from them. I asked several times if colors would match and they could not give me a comfortable answer, they kept stating 100% satisfaction guarantee, while that is great I did not want to go back and forth trying to get it right.

I also notice they have offer several different mills of material, so if you do decide make sure you get the right one. 

I used motocal for my yz250.  I wanted a stock look but couldn't find stock looking graphics for it (I've since discovered that decal works has them).  Designing was fun but the end result wasn't great.  

Their blue has a purple tint to it, definitely does not match on new oem yamaha plastic.  

On the shroud graphics the first set came without the bolt holes cut out, not a big deal I cut them myself and sent some pics to motocal.  Motocal sent another set free of charge.

The number plates fit really good.  On the shrouds though there was a lot of extra material.  I was able to wrap it around the plastic and get it to stick to the backside of the plastic.  It gives it a cool look, almost like the graphics are embedded since you can't see the edge in many places but it was a pain to install.

Their standard material is thin compared to everything else I've installed.

Problem.jpg

20160515_162034.jpg