Picking up new FC350 this week.

I purchased a 2007 yz450f this year that was modded pretty well and a nice bike, a relative decided to get back into the sport so I'm selling him the 450 and pulled the trigger on a brand new FC350.

I originally wanted the FX but apparently all of my dealers here in CT are having a hard time sourcing them this late in the year. I'm not sure when the 18s come out but thy offered me a good deal on a FC they have in the floor.

I plan to do a little woods riding but mostly track, I'm pretty excited about the husky product, it seems like a lot more bells and whistles for the money compared to everything else out there.

I went with the 350 because I like the idea of working the throttle in the higher rpm band but still having some low for the woods.

Anyone have any extra tips for when I pick up the bike this week or anything TSB related I need to make sure they address?

If you are average size you can probably get away with less air in the fork. Try the comfort setting listed in the manual. MXA is running 142 to 145. The 450s are set up at 154.

You might want to add some more insulation for the number plate where it is closest to the pipe. 

• Like 1

What were you able to get it for?  I am just starting to negotiate on a 17 FC350 and was curious.  Feel free to message me if you dont want to say publicly.

I live on about 7 acres so I've been able to give it a few laps around the field, bike feels awesome. I'm going from a 2007 yz450f and the handling is amazing. I'll have a few more hours on it this weekend. Our public local area opens may first so that will be my first full day on the bike.

I had a 2015 that I only got to spend roughly an hour on at the track before it got stolen but it handled like a 250 to me.  I have 13 acres with a small track through the woods and some turn tracks to practice, so I know how different the feel is.  I am hoping to pick something up in the next week or so.  Thanks for the feedback

That's crazy about it being stolen, I put insurance on my new bike for 120 a year with 1000 deductible if it gets stolen.