klr650 no start i cleaned the carb

ok so i got a 2000 klr650 2 weeks ago with 27k on it, when i got it safety he said to give it a good carb clean,  rode it for a week no problem. i used a fuel additive to help clean the carb, we had a rainy day so i decided to completely clean the carb which i did and add a new aftermarket exhaust for more flow. i washed the air filter and applied some of that sticky stuff. thats is all i did, i swear i put everything back and in proper position but now im second guessing myself, no matter what i do she will not start. choke on, choke off playing with the air mixture screw, cleaned the carb a second time, recharged the battery a few times as it would die from cranking it.

i did have it going at one small point for about 8 seconds whitch sounded like crap and blue a ton of black smoke as soon as i released the throttle it died and couldn't get it started again 

please help

I tryed removing the air filter. Changed  the sparkplug it is brand new. When i pulled it it was black and dry

Dry plug means no fuel getting in. Either float is stuck (float bowl dry) of the slow fuel passage way is clogged or other more obscure problem, like something in backward.

Ok. Just wondering why i was getting black smoke. Removed the screw on the bottom of the bowl and had fuel coming out

It did run, when it did their was black smoke and the sparkplug was black. Now it wont start at all (didint change anything)