Fork oil spewed out

Hey guys just wondering if I have any serious problems with my forks, as just today about an hour ago I hit a jump and landed a little hard bottoming out. Now it wasnt a super hard bottom but enough that i noticed fork oil had come out the top my fork on the right side and had dripped down to the lower triple clamp.

My bike is a 2013 250xc so it has the CC forks on it. I wiped off the oil rode around for abit and it would splatter out just a little bit which could just be excess being blown out. It seems kind of to have subsided but i was also near the end of my ride so i cant say for sure. I dont really know how these forks work is their some sort of rubber seal that keeps the oil in or is it just the cap being screwed on, basically did i destroy anything inside that needs to be replaced. My fork cap doesn't look out of place or broken. Someone enlighten me as to how the oil got out.

No their was no oil on the top of the cap at all it was around where the fork cap screws in. 

If you have CCs on your bike they are sealed by a rubber o ring. There are a lot of threads on the fork cap where it screws into the top stanchion. It is easy for one of the caps to come loose and allow some of the fork fluid to escape. Just check you have the leaking one tight enough to stop this. It would be unusual for the o ring seal to go. You can get the correct spanner to tighten them from a suspension shop but at a push could use an adjuster, which will mark them as there is not much of the hexagonal to get a grip of. They are easy to drain and refill with fluid if required. If one came really loose, your handlebar stops it coming all the way out, lol . Hope this helps. Bob.