Hi guys i want to get into enduro.. cant find the right info about which bike to get and dont know much.. so please help.. need to know which one is appropiate for enduro in a 250 cc 

which one is best for enduro

Yz250f or wr250

thanks

Hi guys i want to get into enduro.. cant find the right info about which bike to get and dont know much.. so please help.. need to know which one is appropiate for enduro in a 250 cc 

which one is best for enduro
Yz250f or wr250
thanks

You consider the drz200? I rode one yesterday it's a nice bike. Light weight, handles nice, Can go 70mph but likes 50-55mph.
  • Like 1

Unlike an 'off-road' specific bike, MX bikes will have more peaky power, close-ratio gearbox, no lights, stiffer suspension.

OP your profile indicates Paraguay as your location,

not sure of your local logistics but in that case I'd pick a brand/bike that's not a problem to get parts for.

Edited by mlatour

11 hours ago, hunting405 said:

You consider the drz200? I rode one yesterday it's a nice bike. Light weight, handles nice, Can go 70mph but likes 50-55mph.

Yes i looked it up but the dealer doesnt have good post sales service

1 hour ago, mlatour said:

Unlike an 'off-road' specific bike, MX bikes will have more peaky power, close-ratio gearbox, no lights, stiffer suspension.

OP your profile indicates Paraguay as your location,

not sure of your local logistics but in that case I'd pick a brand/bike that's not a problem to get parts for.

Yamaha and honda are 2 brands with good after sales service

WR250F.  The YZ has essentially an MX engine and will be more top end power.  Not so good for slow speed enduro riding.