Anybody have the Clake 2

just purchased the Clake 2. Installed, played with the cams. I like it. Question. Those that have it, did you get the one that uses the rear brake? I did but cut my slave cylinder off using it as just a cover. But riding today, I kind of missed the foot brake in some situations. My mind not fully adapted to the LHRB. Until I get used to it, I wonder if any problems exist with the use of the rear brake at the same time.??? I would like to have both, temporarly.  I can reorder the slave cylinder and I have the hose and fittings... in hopes that I can use both until my mind gets trained for the better LHRB. In knarly stuff I can almost get in trouble when my instincts forget I no longer have a foot rear brake. So, again, question, those that have it, does it work well, engage the same, have stopping power?

2nd question. I am loving the ability to adjust the point of engage, travel and pull of the brake, the clutch the same as well as it's relation to each other. As of now I have full lockup right before the levers hit my outside two fingers, non aggressive braking, clutch engage at the point that the brakes release. I can drop the brake and never stall the bike at almost idle. But, now I wonder with so much adjustability, can I set it for downhill..... how can I explain this..... When coasting downhill, not on the brake but needing the clutch disengaged to keep from 2t engine braking, [no oil] looking for a way that I can slightly disengage the brake lever to first activate the clutch, rather than one finger the clutch independent of the brake with the other finger. When harder braking, I do this and it works great. But with less steep downhills, that would require a little clutch disengage range before the brake starts to engage. With all those cams, I'm sure it can be done. Anybody done it? This would then mean that starts on an incline might need getting used to. As of now my brake holds me and the instant I decide to move the clutch disengages, holding me perfect, starting perfect, no hint of stalling, smooth take off from the steepest of inclines. What I am thinking of trying might cause a roll back unless you released the clutch quicker to get through that travel before the roll back. Maybe I should leave it as is since this is such a major benefit. It just works so well with hard braking, that it would be great if I could have it all. I should draw a picture, to better explain it

Bump.

If you are interested in a Clake then I want to advise that it can take a long time to get a response if you have any issues. I actually know the guys and they provided brilliant support until their products became well known. Since they became busy their response to emails has taken between weeks to never. 

They can be very finnicky to fit, the instructions aren't always detailed enough and sometimes you need that one-on-one communication to get it sorted. The ideal way to get hold of them is call them between 8am and 9am Monday to Friday (Melbourne time) before they hit the factory floor and can't hear the phone ringing.

I discuss some of the issues in this vid