Works Connection No Air Loss Adapter

Purchased the Works Connection No Air Loss adapter http://worksconnection.com/details.php?id=1261&modyear=&return=--250 SX-F

I set my setting to 154psi, disconnected, then shortly after re-connected to test,  and each and every time the setting was never 154psi. I did this 10 times and never stayed at 154 after I disconnected and re-connected. Is this normal?

Yes the volume it takes to fill the pump makes the pressure drop as you attach it , as you disconnect you still have 154psi , btw most riders prefer lower pressures like 135

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mog said:

Yes the volume it takes to fill the pump makes the pressure drop as you attach it , as you disconnect you still have 154psi , btw most riders prefer lower pressures like 135

Thanks Mog. Yeah, I may play with different pressures. The manual recommends 154, so I thought I would start there, ride it, and adjust till I get to a happy medium.

Just watched a video from WP, and in the video it states "Please Note that air will discharge into the pump and pressure will decrease". Sounds like its normal and expected.