Cleaning seat

What do you guys use to clean your dirt bike seat?

I've tried a couple different things but for some reason once it dries I can still see the dirt and mud on the seat it's almost like its stained on there.

How do I get it off?

I recently went through this and tried multiple things. I kept getting the same result as you. What worked was warm water with dish soap and a tooth brush. Just dip the toothbrush in the soapy water and start hitting it in a circular motion. Then just wipe off with a towel. Got mine looking new again in about 5-10 minutes.

Try the Erase It cleaning pads, they're amazing.  Some other brand names always have "erasure" in their name.  You just rub fairly lightly on your seat and plastics.  They take boot scuff off my side covers when nothing else I tried would work.  You get it wet, you scrub, you're clean and new. 

I just a sponge and car wash soap (rinse after with a pressure washer). Seat looks new every time! If you have had the same seat cover for a few years it most likely won't get completely clean. You can get a new cover for pretty cheap and it's easy to install.