Te 125 silencer

So i bought a 2016 te 125 and i love it. I love it so much i bought a pipe and silencer for it (both factory fmf) The pipe went on with no problems but the silencer was about 2 inches short from conecting to the pipe. I have heard people say they dont make silencers specifically for the te 125. I just feel like that cant be right. Any suggestions??  

Side note/question: calls for 10w40 gear oil but i was told to use 80 weight bellray gearsaver. Yay or nay?

I just went and had a look at FMF's website. There are many options fgor your bike. Are you sure the pipe or the silencer are for your 2016 TE125? Check the part #s that you have to the fmf site...Good luck, keep us informed....http://www.fmfracing.com/Product/Dirt/?ParentCategoryID=52

On the gear oil, I would use the 80w Bel Ray Gear saver in the summer and use 70w Bel Ray Gear Saver in the winter months....

Edited by nothinbutair

Both peices did say "te" however pipe said 2014 and silencer said 2016. The 2014 pipe fit fine and stock silencer fit fine into factory pipe. Leading me to believe the silencer was the issue. The dealer i purchased the bike is the one who said they were having trouble finding something to replace it. I will message fmf directly and see what they say. Ps 80w it is!