Looking for a 230 cam core

What the title says.  I have a BBR cam but Web will not take it as a core.  I need a stock 230 cam if anyone has one laying around.  Shoot me a pm.  Thanks

24 minutes ago, Titanman said:

What the title says.  I have a BBR cam but Web will not take it as a core.  I need a stock 230 cam if anyone has one laying around.  Shoot me a pm.  Thanks

What sort of cam are you going to try next?

You can use a 2005 or older 150f cam as a core if one is any easier to find.... they are the same.
  • Like 2

I have one somewhere if I can find it. Let me know if you have not already got this taken care of. I'm sure it's somewhere in the garage

• Like 1

10 hours ago, adnohguy said:

I have a 2006 150f cam but its totally different.  Im switching my 89A bike to a TM 2.5 like my just like my 2007 has in it.  

You can use a 2005 or older 150f cam as a core if one is any easier to find.... they are the same.

• Like 1

I have an extra Web 89A cam if that's what you were going to buy. Never used and no core required. PM if interested.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:02 AM, Titanman said:

pm sent...

• Like 1

On 4/19/2017 at 8:34 PM, woodsryder said:

I have an extra Web 89A cam if that's what you were going to buy. Never used and no core required. PM if interested.

Thats what im changing from.  Thanks for the offer.