Which bike would you ride if Nukes fly?...where would you ride?...where do you want your last ride?

Going to take my 350cc and 370cc TRX 250r quads to the nearest local golf course, hang off the left side and slide to the right till I'm board then hang off the right side and slide to the left, then repeat.

• Like 4

If nukes fly I don't give jack shit about my bikes....seriously?

On 4/13/2017 at 1:50 PM, adnohguy said:

Going to take my 350cc and 370cc TRX 250r quads to the nearest local golf course, hang off the left side and slide to the right till I'm board then hang off the right side and slide to the left, then repeat.

Love the trx250r.... Had a half dozen in my time...

Tell me you have a Paul Turner pipe on one of them...!

I just can NOT believe it... The "world is on the brink of thermonuclear war" and my wife is just sitting on the couch with the dog watching a movie! SERIOUSLY!!!???

I have already been to the gas station twice (once with each vehicle), three supermarkets, and four gun stores!!! And she just sits there as if today is no different than yesterday or the day before!!! What the heck is wrong with her???

As I sit here counting non-perishable food items and rounds of 357 and 9mm I realize I might not have enough so now I have to go out AGAIN!!! I also just realized the motorcycles aren't full to the top with gas so I have to go to the gas station AGAIN!!!

You know... I really could use a hand here honey...

Edited by VortecCPI
  • Like 1

I think were ok on the homeland. I don't expect there to be any north Korea sympathesizers to spur vigilante attacks. Gas prices may go up. Hopefully everyone does not go clean out the stores in a panic, like their calling for snow. 

• Like 1

Love the trx250r.... Had a half dozen in my time...
Tell me you have a Paul Turner pipe on one of them...!

All my stuff is ESR
  • Like 1

Eddie Sanders made some great stuff...

But Paul Turner was my hero when he was a factory mechanic for team Honda motocross in the 2 stroke dominant days...

He was such an artist that with a pair of tin snips, an acetylene torch, and a ball pein hammer.... He would custom make a pipe with characteristics that were advantageous to the track they were racing at ... During the pro practice sessions....

And they were multi section works of art... Paul was the factory mechanic badass of all badasses....

The pipes he made for Duncan racing in the ATV world were awesome...

I just can NOT believe it... The "world is on the brink of thermonuclear war" and my wife is just sitting on the couch with the dog watching a movie! SERIOUSLY!!!???
I have already been to the gas station twice (once with each vehicle), three supermarkets, and four gun stores!!! And she just sits there as if today is no different than yesterday or the day before!!! What the heck is wrong with her???
As I sit here counting non-perishable food items and rounds of 357 and 9mm I realize I might not have enough so now I have to go out AGAIN!!! I also just realized the motorcycles aren't full to the top with gas so I have to go to the gas station AGAIN!!!

Calm the &%$#@! down.

4 hours ago, VortecCPI said:

Your wife has it right...we only borrow our bodies for a short time. Our bodies go back to the earth...our souls last forever! If you've done good works in this life?...have no fears. Be good to your fellow man. Treat people the way you want to be treated, no matter their shape or color. God know who the good souls are. Watch a good movie and trust what ever happen is N God's hands. 

I do believe this is a start to the end or for sure it could be. If it's to be, forgive me to anyone i was rude too. I love all you guys for your help. I just hope I'll be able to ride a 230f in heaven!

Edited by The Plvis

As usual all the "news" predictions of Doom and Gloom over Korea's Day of the Sun celebration were wrong...

All that work for nothing!  What am I supposed to go with all the ammo and food now?  What about all the gasoline I bought?  Am I supposed to just drive around as usual to use it up?

What the "news" has done to me is criminal.  I have suffered mental, physical, and monetary discomfort and damage.  Now I have to spend time on a GoFundMe site to request monies for reparations.

Edited by VortecCPI
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, VortecCPI said:

As usual all the "news" predictions of Doom and Gloom over Korea's Day of the Sun celebration were wrong...

All that work for nothing!  What am I supposed to go with all the ammo and food now?  What about all the gasoline I bought?  Am I supposed to just drive around as usual to use it up?

What the "news" has passed done to me is criminal.  I have suffered mental, physical, and monetary discomfort and damage.  Now I have to spend time on a GoFundMe site to request monies for reparations.

Three years ago when we moved to Tennessee.... We had to change the family's phone service to Verizon because it's the only service that gets one bar of signal... Most, but not all of the time...

We have a sh!t satellite service that gets us 10 gig a month for internet... We have 4 teenagers who, prior to the Tennessee move, were good at keeping the TV screen warm like it was some sort of relay event...Like if the TV cooled off, disaster was imminent... But  we were going to see how long we could get by without television as an experiment... Since the move we have not gotten any television hooked up to this day...No cable, no satellite,no antenna.....And to our shock and awe...Our kids have been fine with it...

It's not even on our radar anymore... And I don't miss it one bit...

Edited by mixxer
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, mixxer said:

It's not even on our radar anymore... And I don't miss it one bit...

I try to stay away from it as well.  I enjoy a good movie but that's about it.  These things make us stupid.

While all of my posts above are just a joke I'll bet there were quite a few people in a panic due to nonsense junk news being spewn out if these things 24 hours a day.  One of the worst things that has ever happened to us is CNN and all the other "news" sources that followed thereafter.

This whole "Doom and Gloom" "End of the World" "The Sky is Falling" nonsense is just out of hand.  The real problem is that people sit and wait for it and eat it up like candy.  Way too many people living in fear due to this junk being thrown at us all day long.

In the 70s it was the coming Ice Age

In the 80s it was the end of the Ozone Layer

In to 90s it was the end of crude oil reserves

In the 00s it was the end of the Polar ice cap

And let's not forget the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012...

Edited by VortecCPI
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:

Calm the &%$#@! down.

I can't!!!  I'm so paralyzed with fear I can barely type this response!  In fact...  I...  can...  not................

Edited by VortecCPI
  • Like 1