yz290f 08 bigbore idle hangin problem!

i need help with my bike. i bought it engine fault and i make new engine with athena 290cc kit and now my ideas are end.. i have done carb total clean by part by part and adjust the tps. no airleaks etc and still have hangin idle when i pop gas a little. main jet is 180 needle clip is on 4th on the top and pilot jet is 45 (i have tried bigger and smaller) no effect to turn the idle screw or needle clip help me please!!

Some bikes are very temperamental with the fuel screw setting and idle speed. Target for a 1,850 idle rpm and make fuel screw adjustments in 1/32 of a turn increments. Adjust, ride for a minute, adjust. Do not let the bike just sit, it will get too hat and that will affect the adjustment. You also need to operate the throttle a few times as this ensure proper 'settling' of the throttle and engine vacuum.

How are the crankshaft seals?

On 4/13/2017 at 10:58 AM, olli niemi said:

i need help with my bike. i bought it engine fault and i make new engine with athena 290cc kit and now my ideas are end.. i have done carb total clean by part by part and adjust the tps. no airleaks etc and still have hangin idle when i pop gas a little. main jet is 180 needle clip is on 4th on the top and pilot jet is 45 (i have tried bigger and smaller) no effect to turn the idle screw or needle clip help me please!!