USGP @ Gatorback

That track looks really fun.  One of the reasons I got out of riding (aside from three kids with their activities, a wife that hated it, etc.) was that the tracks in So Cal have all gotten so jumpy, and there was usually one or two big jumps that I didn't want to do on most of the main tracks as I've gotten older and slower.  ?  I felt like I was getting in people's way at times and didn't want to get landed on. 

That track looks really smooth and fun.  I'd probably still be riding if there was a track like that around me.

• Like 5

That track looks really fun.  One of the reasons I got out of riding (aside from three kids with their activities, a wife that hated it, etc.) was that the tracks in So Cal have all gotten so jumpy, and there was usually one or two big jumps that I didn't want to do on most of the main tracks as I've gotten older and slower.  [emoji38]  I felt like I was getting in people's way at times and didn't want to get landed on. 
That track looks really smooth and fun.  I'd probably still be riding if there was a track like that around me.

Don't be a b!+ch.. sake up and hit the jumps.. you only live once hahahaha
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, meyermetal said:

It's better than that shit track we gave them last year and it's not totally flat

I think the track is perfect for the Euro riders. It's laid out like a GP track

That's not saying much....most of the GP tracks suck.  Motocross is supposed to have hills, off cambers, etc. Building one in the middle of a cornfield is boring....most of todays tracks are easy Supercross tracks...

• Like 1

On 4/15/2017 at 10:19 AM, Budlite said:

That's not saying much....most of the GP tracks suck.  Motocross is supposed to have hills, off cambers, etc. Building one in the middle of a cornfield is boring....most of todays tracks are easy Supercross tracks...

go hit a supercross track and report in how you did....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Excitable said:

I wasn't the one saying they were easy.

I didn't say they were easy. I stated that they look like "easy" supercross tracks.....big difference. Basically they are boring. The GP tracks have change thru the years to the point that most of the turns resemble highway curves that don't force riders to slow down.....didn't used to be that way...   Tracks nowdays are built on flat ground so that the maintainence is easier and visibility is better for the fans and take up less space..... If you ever go to the states check out Mammoth Mountain.....

20 hours ago, Budlite said:

I didn't say they were easy. I stated that they look like "easy" supercross tracks.....big difference. Basically they are boring. The GP tracks have change thru the years to the point that most of the turns resemble highway curves that don't force riders to slow down.....didn't used to be that way...   Tracks nowdays are built on flat ground so that the maintainence is easier and visibility is better for the fans and take up less space..... If you ever go to the states check out Mammoth Mountain.....

fair enough