We are introducing the newest member to our footpeg line. The Evo 4's feature all of our technology and design from the Evo Air, wrapped up in a stainless steel body making it the ultimate budget friendly footpeg at $149.95. Measuring 2.25" front to back by 3.50" wide. 

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns! 

Web Header 1140X401_EVO4.jpg

Hey I'm looking at your kickstand for a 14' FC450 Husky, how does that sucker mount up to the bike? Any chance you could hook a brother up with a little discount? :ride:

15 hours ago, Muffintop said:

Hey I'm looking at your kickstand for a 14' FC450 Husky, how does that sucker mount up to the bike? Any chance you could hook a brother up with a little discount? :ride:

I've attached a copy of the instructions to see what mounting locations it utilizes. Give us a call and we'll help you out!

PMB-01-6002.JPG

Anyone who is interested in getting these footpegs I'd recommend staying away from the conical shaped cleats (known as the F6 cleats - photo below).  Mine have worn down to little nubbins in only a season and a half! 

f6_cleats_1[1].jpg

Edited by SteveKing84
  • Like 1

Yeah I wonder how their other cleats work.  They seem like they'd last longer and not tear up a boot too bad

On 4/15/2017 at 3:04 PM, SteveKing84 said:

Anyone who is interested in getting these footpegs I'd recommend staying away from the conical shaped cleats (known as the F6 cleats - photo below).  Mine have worn down to little nubbins in only a season and a half! 

f6_cleats_1[1].jpg

Hey Steve,  We do offer replacement sets of cleats if your current ones are getting too worn out. I'd also recommend giving our F5 cleats a try if you're trying to preserve your boots.