17 model 300 XC/XC-W availability

On 4/27/2017 at 4:17 PM, Cactus73 said:

Glad to hear they still have it. I tried to buy it from them a few weeks ago and they wanted full price ~10,300 out the door. Ridiculous. Got a 300XC-W shipped to my door for $8895

Wow, where did you get it from?  That's less than I paid and I had to drive 2 hours each way.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Wow, where did you get it from?  That's less than I paid and I had to drive 2 hours each way.  

Well, if you don't have to pay tax.....I got mine for $8,900, but I had to pay tax & lic, so $9,700OTD

But Idaho has a 6% sales tax so I question if the $8,990 is the total price paid?????

Edited by KennyMc

13 hours ago, KennyMc said:

Well, if you don't have to pay tax.....I got mine for $8,900, but I had to pay tax & lic, so $9,700OTD

But Idaho has a 6% sales tax so I question if the $8,990 is the total price paid?????

After paying Idaho sales tax, $9411 OTD.

1 hour ago, Cactus73 said:

After paying Idaho sales tax, $9411 OTD.

That is not the  $8895 you posted before. I paid $9100 for the bike back in August, but here in PA the governor gets about a grand in taxes, title, registration and plate fee. Add any bling you need and its easy to get to $11K

That is not the  $8895 you posted before. I paid $9100 for the bike back in August, but here in PA the governor gets about a grand in taxes, title, registration and plate fee. Add any bling you need and its easy to get to $11K

I posted the exact amount I paid to get my bike shipped to me. $8600 for the bike and $295 for shipping. I haven't even registered it yet, so the taxes didn't even occur to me at the time. You act like I was trying to pull a fast one on you. I have a pipe guard, disc guard, hand guards, skid plate, and Tublisss and I'm not even at $10,000 yet.

I can't speak for others, but I always quote the total cost, bike, tax, reg, bike prep, cornholing, or whatever.... It ain't &%$#@!ing rocket science. Some people will say they are gonna never register it and only ride on private property....so be it?