WR400 with YZ450 exhaust cam, Timing not lining up perfect, needing help

So I have a 99 WR400, got it for a trail banger when I'm not on my 2010 YZ450… Did all the mods you would think to do, 2003 YZ450 exhaust cam, YZ450 carb, decompression delete.  all that

But once I got the the exhaust cam in, Im having trouble.  I can't get them timing marks just right.

Heres where I'm at now…
Closest i can get to TDC on the second mark, just between the ignition timing mark and the TDC timing mark…
Exhaust cranks 9 o'clock mark is right on the top of the cylinder head
Exhaust 12 o'clock mark is a little closer to 11 but thats the way the YZ timing works from what I understand
The two 12 O'clock marks between the YZ450 exhaust cam and the WR400 intake is 13 cam chain pins apart
The 12 o'clock mark on the intake cam is right at 12 o'clock
The 3 o'clock mark on the intake cam is right at the top of the cylinder head 

Without taking a picture which i can it looks like right timing.  the only thing thats screwin me up is when i start it the bike has a terrible bog like its way too rich, and sputters out after a while of idle time.  It will start first kick and if i take it out for a street run the bike will run ok, just has a terrible bog off the bottom.

I think I have a tooth go time out and I'm just not sure where to look to get it perfect.

Any info on weather I should take the intake or exhaust cam a tooth one way would really help

And if a picture helps u guys more i can get one

Thanks

I'm getting ready to do this to my 00 400 myself and I've been doing some research. Do a search on this subject and go back a long ways. I found about a 10 year old thread with a link to a nice write up on this mod. They basically said that you can't go off of the marks if your using the 400 intake and 450 ex. Basically they showed the cam lobes being nice and horizontal, pointing away from each other at TDC with the tensioner installed. Don't know if this helps but you may just have to dig to find the info you need. Let me know how it goes for you cuz I'm getting ready to do it too.

Ive done the digging i think, but I've got everything from 14 pins between top marks on the cams to 12 pins.

biggest thing i have right now is that when I'm at TDC perfect on the flywheel… the exhaust cam doesn't line up good either one tooth advanced(counter clockwise… I think for advanced)  or retarded(one tooth clockwise.. I think for retarded) 

Anybody have this issue?  I'm debating just trying different timing setups till I find one that works well

And much agreed on the lobes being pointed out, Ive got lots of different layouts saying that, just hoping for some input