Dudes......what up with the ape hangers?

The unveiling was last night.

16 125.

Spent the winter putting parts on and getting ready for the glorious return to the sands on......what was that?...no more rmz450?

Chasing down those tractors on a 125?!!!

Only one issue. I think I got used to the relatively flat bars on the rmz.

These yz125 bars are way high....I am 6'1 but I like to stay in the attack position and really work the bike into the ground.

I actually ordered carmichael bends today.

This is a guy who way back when would run windhams.

Anybody else feel like they are pretty darn high?

I like them low so they are right in your lap when you rail sand..........oh and by the way the bike rails sand like nothing else. Fun fun fun!!!

Im 6' 1 and run the Windham bend on my yz, stock clamp position. I also run wider pegs which makes maneuvering the bike in that position you spoke of a lot more fluid.. but that's my opinion haha . I run the bars at -1 or so to keep me a bit lower too..

• Like 1

I am 5'11" and run Carmichael bend on my YZs.  I like it pretty low as well, definitely lower than what most other riders prefer.  My arms are kinda long though and I feel like it helps me keep my arms/elbows in the right attack position.

• Like 2

Well boys I'm back.

Got a set of Carmichael bend EVOs and got them in the zeroed position. Incredible. I can't get over this little bike.

• Like 1