Do YOU know where to find it??

3 minutes ago, newtozook 450 said:

I have failed to find it as well and I have never even ridden a Ktm Anyone care to share the secret

Nope. No sharing. No cheating either. Go find it.

Hint: it's very close to where it should be, but hidden.

• Like 1

Nope. No sharing. No cheating either. Go find it.
Hint: it's very close to where it should be, but hidden.

Thanks for the hint my friend

Oh that's what it's for? I was using it as a tensioner device for the flux capacitor I installed. Before that I used it for the thingy dstewart mentioned.

Edited by silver_fox
  • Like 1

Uptite told me about it when he set mines up.  Less metal in backpack now and I don't need to attach stuff to the fenders.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Krannie McKranface said:

A tool bag that size is absoutely useless to me...

I agree, but at least I can store some of the lesser used items, such as the tire repair kit with CO2 inflators there.

• Like 3

Yep, its too tight for a proper sized tool kit.

I run tubliss, and there's room in there for my MTB pump and a tubless repair kit.

Actually there's room on the other side for your plug spanner, spare plug and a tiny bottle of CRC/WD40, all wrapped in a plastic bag. I changed all the bolts over to socket headed cap screws, so the 6mm allen key I keep stuffed into a small piece of rubber tube zip tied inside my hand guards can remove all the panels if needed.

Yes, I carry a comprehensive tool kit, but its nice to know the bikes carrying all (what I think is) the essential gear.....for less than a kg.