Rm250 not starting

Ok my 2003 rm250 is not starting I was riding for 10minutes it stopped I replaced my fuellines,spark plug and I think it's something else when I kick it for a while gas comes out of overflow hose so is it flooded or what.....

Check the basics.  Are you getting fuel out of the carb? If not....pull it apart and check the jets.  Are you getting air? If not...is the air filter all nasty and full of crap?  Are you getting spark? If not.....try a different spark plug, and if you still aren't getting spark...check the plug wire and boot to make sure something isn't wrong with them. 

The most likely problem is an electrical failure.  Pull the spark plug out of the cylinder head and ground it against the cylinder head while kicking the machine over.  Try to ascertain  if there is any spark between the electrodes of the spark plug.  If the plug is sparking good and there is fuel getting to the carb, then the remaining culprits are compression and timing.

Make sure your getting spark from the plug.

You'll have a fuse, probably under the seat or near the battery that may have blown also. 

12 hours ago, CCBake said:

Make sure your getting spark from the plug.

You'll have a fuse, probably under the seat or near the battery that may have blown also. 

Fuse and a battery on an RM250????