Please help!

Ok I am new to this site and I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place but here's my problem.. question if you will. I recently just bought a rm85l .. it's been annoying to start every morning and I've jumped threw every hoop.. thought the bike was some how flooding when left sitting overnight but that wasn't it.. but it was hard to start like when a bikes flooded.. and the spark plug was wet. Now I decided after going threw the carb and everything that this was not the issue. I pulled off my exhaust and pulled off the power valve and there was some oil in it.. not a lot .. but then I pulled my exhaust valve off and it poured out oil.. after looking threw my book I noticed my bike has a vent hose hooked up from the power valve to the exhaust valve.. in my book it does not say much about the vent hoses.. but I feel like these are not meant to be connected and are both supposed to have there own vent hoses to dump any excess crud.. instead it looks like someone hooked up one hose and attached these two. Please any one with info on this help me

IMG_0424.PNG

It's a 2005 rm85l. I'm looking up as much as I possibly can but I'm pretty sure the power valve and exhaust valve both have separate drain vents.. some one hooked up a drain vent from the exhaust valve to the power valve vent hole.. I'm pretty sure that it's wrong and has been the source of my problem with this bike.. when I opened the exhaust valve.. oil poured out of it.. I'm assuming it hasn't been able to drain its excess crap all this time and that's why my bikes been so hard to start in the morning. After I start it once and run it.. I can let it sit for 5 hours .. go back kick it once and it fires up.. but over night something happens and it takes 30-40 kicks.. sounds flooded. So before I found this issue I thought it was my carb.. maybe float or needle issues but replaced all that and still acts flooded every morning. I even drained the carb one night and had the fuel off.. went to start it.. and it acted flooded.. now that I've found that oil that poured out of the exhaust I think I found the issue with this vent hose.. I just wanna find out from someone who can confirm this

I did look threw the book and by the picture.. it looks like there's two vent hoses and that the power valve does not connect to the exhaust valve threw the hoses.. but it doesn't confirm it in the book where it routes.. I downloaded the Manuel to my phone