'14 Rmz450-where is the 12v plug to connect a light to?

I have the manual, but i absolutely cannot find the damned 12v plug that people are connecting to a headlight. Can someone pretty please post a pic of where it is specifically on a 2014 model? They changed the location of the plug a few times so it has to be a '14 specifically  im told. Id appreciate this so much, guys!

Edited by Rancher420
Spelling errors

i put a light on mine it was on the left side of the bike you have to take the shroud off its right below the radiator. when i get a chance ill post a pic

mine is a 14 also

Edited by FOFIDDYrmz

My cdi is still up front haven't touched it the plug just runs down to behind the left side radiator. Hooked my light bar up no problem. My bad I posted the pics on a Facebook rmz page thinking you were there then I realized it was TT that I posted about it on lol. slide the little black boot off and it exposes the plug

IMG_5999.JPG

IMG_6001.JPG

IMG_6002.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

Edited by FOFIDDYrmz

That's the plug for the engine couplers! You hooked a light to that? The plug thats normally used is a small 2 plug socket with a small black socket. I'd seriously unhook your light if you have it hooked up to the coupler socket. Might be fine but don't know if it will harm anything electronic.

Edited by Rancher420
  • Like 1

Actually ya know what ??‍♂️??‍♂️ Now that I look at the pictures again I took the pic from the wrong side my bad, once I get back to where I keep my bike I'll pull the shroud off and take a new pic ?

Edited by FOFIDDYrmz
I'm an idiot

Don't know if I'd want to draw any power away from the pump wires. May be ok but I'm not sure.

On 4/26/2017 at 9:29 PM, Rancher420 said:

Don't know if I'd want to draw any power away from the pump wires. May be ok but I'm not sure.

Plenty of guys have done it successfully. I agree, I would not draw power from there but I have not heard of any issues. 

That's the plug for the engine couplers! You hooked a light to that? The plug thats normally used is a small 2 plug socket with a small black socket. I'd seriously unhook your light if you have it hooked up to the coupler socket. Might be fine but don't know if it will harm anything electronic.

Lmao right?