why are people so rude

So a guy has a listed A kit for sale on eBay for a rmz and I asked him if he can provide proof that it is a legit A kit and his response was, I don't have time to explain to you that it is a legit A kit lol....did I say something wrong?

Respond that you're very interested, and just want to make sure you're understanding the seller correctly and want to make sure you get what you pay for. If he responds as he should have to begin with, then you can let him know you're not actually interested bc he was a dick.

• Like 2

To be honest I don't know I bought this bike over the winter and I have the bike sitting on the stand with no wheels and the forks are off. I'm a guy who always jumps the gun I always want the best suspension I can afford.

Problem is not the OP, but the seller. He probably wasn't very clear in his description and has a bunch of people asking him questions... But I had similar questions when I was selling my 250FX. I was asking what I thought was fair which to some seemed really low. So the first question I got was "what's wrong with it?“. After a while it got exhausting to answer them, especially since many would follow up with" are you sure?" or something dumb along those lines... 

1 minute ago, Mkcustoms88 said:

To be honest I don't know I bought this bike over the winter and I have the bike sitting on the stand with no wheels and the forks are off. I'm a guy who always jumps the gun I always want the best suspension I can afford.

It's isn't worth it unless you've taking your stock stuff to the max. Buying $7k worth of suspension without even touching the stock stuff implies your not going to get the most out of the A kit either... 

I'm really kinda lost I pulled the forks out and ripped them Apart to replace leaking fork seals and after so much reading about how harsh the sff fork is, I decided that maybe a upgrade would be in order, what I have rear is there fork spring is way to stiff but after talking to a Turner on the phone he said my spring needs to be a 1.4 to match my 6.2 rear 

No fork can't be fixed for more than 500 if it's not needing parts, they all wirk about the same when correctly modified

• Like 1