Hi, I'm Tiger Tanker...I'm coming to AZ in late April/Early May

I'm leaving Tacoma WA on Monday for Moab. I plan on riding there 5-7 days. Afterwards I'd like to come to AZ and see some good riding, but I'm on a slacker 1 month trip, and don't want to get too committed. 

If you have ideas or suggestions, feel free to give me some ideas. The idea of riding out and about the Grand Canyon would be pretty cool I'd guess?

I'm coming with a Toyota Tundra truck and a couple of dirt bikes. I'm an advanced rider, not an expert, but I get around....

• Like 1

The above vids will indicate my multiple mental illnesses, so if you too are retarded, let me know, and let's ride and make some killer videos and take some awesome pictures. Got a brand new Olympus cam set up for video and photo chronology of the SW on my 1 month smothered hope tour...

I've done a fair amount of riding in 85-95 degrees. I have added a fan to my 300 and a super impeller....

At the office loading up supplies and gear, a bit of a "working vacation"...

Once I've been in Moab for a few days my path direction probably be a bit more clear.

One of the rainiest off seasons ever up here in Seattle/Tacoma area, and I'm so looking forward to some nice weather! 

• Like 1

I got some emails from your friends Russ, thanks.  

I arrived late afternoon yesterday. Moab and the last couple few hours drive out here is amazing scenery.  The east part of soldier pass especially.  I heard there is riding up there...

• Like 2

IMG_1191.JPG
IMG_1197.JPGIMG_4037.JPGIMG_1199.JPG
Photos of Standard Wash rides.
Miles of single track from mild to wild.
If you're in the Lake Havasu area I have a Face Book group called Havasu Moto.
I plan and lead several rides in the area, mostly single track.
Look us up and send a member request.
I have a ride planned for this Sunday if you are in the area, sounds alike you'll be in Moab.
I also ride during the week after work so can plan something then as well.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:29 PM, Russ Henry said:

I think a good rip with Bill Samanski and his crew would be a great way to break the Tiger in ! Don't worry Tiger T. I will hook you up! lol

Yeah, DO THAT! Bill (no trail required) . Did 35 miles with him one day over Christmas vacation, I had a great time but hey, I like me some punishment.

1 hour ago, RollieW said:

Yeah, DO THAT! Bill (no trail required) . Did 35 miles with him one day over Christmas vacation, I had a great time but hey, I like me some punishment.

Tiger T,Bill and Keith will get along fine! To bad Keith has gone back north for the winter. Still hard to believe Keith is 75!