Lets see your bike loaded for transport.

27 minutes ago, GregWB said:

Any manufacturers names on it? Never seen one before.

Google "ultimate mx hauler". Mine looks very similar if not a little beefier than those. Same basic design may just be an earlier version from the same company. 

Works very well and the bike is surprisingly stable. 

I did a five hour drive last spring at speeds up to 80 with zero issues.

edit: also used it with the minivan while my truck was being borrowed. Wife wasn't impressed  as my gear made a big mess in the back of the van due to heavy amounts of mud that ride. ?

Edited by Bobatsea
  • Like 1

Google "ultimate mx hauler". Mine looks very similar if not a little beefier than those. Same basic design may just be an earlier version from the same company. 
Works very well and the bike is surprisingly stable. 
I did a five hour drive last spring at speeds up to 80 with zero issues.
edit: also used it with the minivan while my truck was being borrowed. Wife wasn't impressed  as my gear made a big mess in the back of the van due to heavy amounts of mud that ride. [emoji6]

Has anyone considered building there own and measured and sketched up a plan? $800+ here to buy. Too rich for me as I already have money invested in a trailer, but would be handy just to move one bike on occasion.

6 hours ago, filterx said:

20160629_182541.thumb.jpg.db95ba229bee0615487bd54e52cb13ed.jpg

That's sweet ?? use to see guys with these vans show up at mx races.  Very very fast vet A riders come to take my money lol every white van I'd see be like dam there goes another spot for me lol  

• Like 2

On 4/15/2017 at 4:07 PM, GregWB said:

Any manufacturers names on it? Never seen one before.

Believe I have the same one . They are not cheap but I have had mine for ten years and they are worth every penny .  Think it was 400 US .

UltimateMXhauler.com   I think .

20170417_182955.jpg

Edited by still2smokin
  • Like 2

Bought the bike last month without really giving any thought whatsoever about how I was gonna haul it around.? Somebody hipped me to these racks so for $300 got the rack and class III hitch for the old Jeep and was in business in about an hour.Seems to work ok for me(super easy to load/unload)and takes up minimal storage space when not in use,no rear seat so plenty of room for gear(just have to remember to shut the damned tailgate before loading the bike up,fell for that one last Friday when leaving the track?).

Bike%20Rack%204-14-2017%20002_zpsem3q2ti

Edited by piratediverjefff
  • Like 3