Bobatsea

Lets see your bike loaded for transport.

172 posts in this topic

On 9/4/2017 at 1:47 PM, FUHL said:

I didn't look at all the past posts, just wondering if anyone has used one of these. They are made close to my home town.

https://motojaws.com

Sent from my XT1254 using ThumperTalk mobile app

If I was carrying a bike all the time, that could be pretty slick. For the two to three times a month like most of us. Probly overkill.

If I was carrying a bike all the time, that could be pretty slick. For the two to three times a month like most of us. Probly overkill.

Yes, very expensive. I will be sticking to the $20 tie straps.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThumperTalk mobile app

1 person likes this

Jeez I thought I paid a lot for my Lock-n-Loads but that motojaws is stupid expensive. I have just over $300 in two Lock-n-Loads that move between my toy hauler and truck bed(multi use). I bet they work better than that jaw and take up less bed when not in use, even with that thing folded. 

This is from last night...almost home from a long race day in Marysville California.

truckandbike.jpg

1 person likes this

Dakota? Had two of them, perfect size and excellent veh for my needs. Sure do miss 'em.

9 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

Dakota? Had two of them, perfect size and excellent veh for my needs. Sure do miss 'em.

Actually, it's a 2001 Dodge 1500 Sport. It has the 5.2 Magnum V8 and it's been pretty bulletproof the last 9 years I've owned it. :thumbsup: