Speed Freek

who has Jasons number??  I went to go contact him and it looks like his number disappeared outta my phone.

btw where has this lil homo been hope hes aight

I already texted him it. If you ain't first you are last!

a3877e2926d7c3eb6491406ee829632a.jpg

• Like 4

Hi guys! :sa: Greeting from Vista! Pretty sure that's the Vista flag right there. As I always said, but Riddler said it publicly first!   Let er' Eat!

Wait, was there a question? Can we start over?

• Like 3

Hi guys! :sa: Greeting from Vista! Pretty sure that's the Vista flag right there. As I always said, but Riddler said it publicly first!   Let er' Eat!
Wait, was there a question? Can we start over?

I'm headed to lake havasu for work in a couple days. Should I bring the bike for a speedy tour?
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, The Anvil said:

I'm headed to lake havasu for work in a couple days. Should I bring the bike for a speedy tour?

In a couple days? Probably wont be there, gotta finish 2 HUGE builds for the Off-Road Expo! Super slammed, working over 12 hours a day.

KX is still in pieces...haven't even had any real time for myself in the past month at least!

When are you planning on going to Havasu?

In a couple days? Probably wont be there, gotta finish 2 HUGE builds for the Off-Road Expo! Super slammed, working over 12 hours a day.
KX is still in pieces...haven't even had any real time for myself in the past month at least!
When are you planning on going to Havasu?

Looks like it will be turning into a monthly gig
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, The Anvil said:

Looks like it will be turning into a monthly gig

Cool, I got a good crew out there, you will dig it. Or we can see how far up the canyons we can get. Sounds like fun.