kx125 clutch cable issue. PLEASE HELP

hey guys I have a 2007 kx125 and I changed my clutch cable as the other one was worn, and it is too tight. I cannot get any free play out of it. It is a genuine one, the cable has been ran the same path as it was removed. I have backed off all of the adjustments and it is still so bloody tight. I was wondering if my clutch discs are worn or springs could that cause it. I would of thought not as usually you have to adjust the cable to take up the slack as the clutch wears. I have triple checked my part number of the new cable and it is definitely the one for my bike and I even phoned up the dealership and they confirmed it. Is there someone out there that can shed some light on the topic and also if anyone has any pictures on where the clutch cable is ment to run as it could of been wrong in the first place. Cheers from down under. Daniel.  

if its the same as my 03 250 it just runs up the left frame rail through the triple clamps to the lever.  Something is definitely amiss here if you have the lower cable adjustment all the way in and still have no free play.