2013 ktm 450sxf top end rebuild

So a while ago i noticed that my head was cracked on my bike so now I'm looking into getting a new head but using the old parts for it. Does any one on here know what size the intake and exhaust valves are? I'm looking at getting a valve spring tool from tusk but I'm not sure if it will fit my valves. Also i noticed that its not much more for a wiseco piston than from a stock one, how hard would it be to go from a 12.6:1 compression ratio to a 13.5:1 or even 14:1. With these what are the advantages and disadvantages to going to a higher compression ratio? Any and all help is very appreciated.

I'd put new valves in a new head. How did your head crack? And where is it cracked? 13.5 to 1 would be the highest i would go. I had a 13.5 to one on my last honda and it ran fine on premium. Any higher and you'll have to run race gas which is too expensive.

The head is cracked on the cam chain side of the head. so i down think that i would affect the compression however it will allow oil to seep from the head.