Rm85l starting issues please help

Ok so here is my problem with the bike.. every morning I've been going out trying to get rid of this problem.. this bike runs great and after the first start of the day it no longer has issues for the whole day. I can let it get completely cold again and it still fires up first to second kick but as it sits in the garage overnight .. something happen a it won't start without being kicked 20-40 times. It seems like it's flooded but I've gone as far as draining the gas line and carb and turning off the Fuel. Yet it still acts flooded. Yesterday I thought I fixed the problem.. took the exhaust valve apart and oil dumped out of the cover.. after cleaning and all I put it back together.. had not started it at all yet.. I did this first.. then I went to start it for the first time and it fired first kick.. I don't get what the issue is. I'm out of ideas I've been messing with this bike for weeks.. it will run fine but it bugs me that there's something off about it when you first try to start it. It's got a new air filter carbs clean .. got a brand new plug in it.. br8es plugs I'm running.. I need help! 

I know you said carb is clean but Clean or replace pilot jet(replace if you can) today's carb cleaner is too friendly too remove some hard varnish from today's crappy ethanol fuels.you could use piano wire or something for a quick fix to clean the pj, but that can make the jetting inaccurate.make sure float level is correct while you're in there, just cause.  Also, check compression, if that's no good plan on a top end. 

The top end test was 150 psi witch for a 85 I thought was "OK" definitely not worthy of not starting you know? :/ the pilot jet I cleaned with brake cleaner lol.. and the wiped down and stuck my air compressor up to it.. it doesn't make since why there's only one hard start up threw out the day and after that I can kill it for 4 hours come back jump on start it no problem.. I'm so lost on this

Ok so just wondering could a sticking or worn out clutch cause the bike not to start? Even in neutral? Maybe if it's sticking overnight from sitting longer ..? And it always gets a little cool at night would this be a possible reason? I know I said it sounded like flooding but here's where I'm thinking it's not.. no gas comes out of the overflow hose.. just replaced those hoses as well.. so maybe it's something else.. this sucks lol.