FCR Tokyo mod AP Spring

Anyone installed this? Any troubles?

I installed the spring and it doesn't seem to fit properly. Can't get E clip on the arm and the arm just sticks and won't spring back into place when actuated. I put the stock spring back on and it works as it should. Wire mod is plan B but I was really hoping for this spring to work.

7 minutes ago, Stayinthirsty said:

Anyone installed this? Any troubles?

I installed the spring and it doesn't seem to fit properly. Can't get E clip on the arm and the arm just sticks and won't spring back into place when actuated. I put the stock spring back on and it works as it should. Wire mod is plan B but I was really hoping for this spring to work.

It works fine.

You either have it installed backwards, or, you don't have it hooked at both end.

The easiest way to install it is to NOT hook the hard to reach spring hook at all, install the circlip back on, then use a dental pick to get that hook into place.

It works fine.
You either have it installed backwards, or, you don't have it hooked at both end.
The easiest way to install it is to NOT hook the hard to reach spring hook at all, install the circlip back on, then use a dental pick to get that hook into place.

IMG_6239.JPG
2nd try
Does it simply go like the picture? When I first installed I had the top tab behind the AP arm like the stock configuration.