Float valve and seat

After my Drz400e was sitting for 18 months have been trying to get it back in use,had trouble with idle and running without choke, sorted all that both jets were blocked but since putting it back together the fuel drips out the float bowl overflow.After lots of swearing and investigation  I put it down to the fuel passing the float valve seat seal  .The o ring looks shot..Is there any decent kits that include seat and  valve or am I better going OEM.Also does the OEM valve seat  come with o ring or do you  have to purchase separate.Also any other part you recommend changing on the carb before I put it back together .Thanks

After my Drz400e was sitting for 18 months have been trying to get it back in use,had trouble with idle and running without choke, sorted all that both jets were blocked but since putting it back together the fuel drips out the float bowl overflow.After lots of swearing and investigation  I put it down to the fuel passing the float valve seat seal  .The o ring looks shot..Is there any decent kits that include seat and  valve or am I better going OEM.Also does the OEM valve seat  come with o ring or do you  have to purchase separate.Also any other part you recommend changing on the carb before I put it back together .Thanks

The oem o-ring is made of standard rubber, this is why it fails so frequently on these bikes. A fuel proof vitron o-ring can be purchased at most auto parts stores, they are usually in a multi-pack with many sizes for 3 or 4 dollars. Compare your original and pick the one that is closest in size. The vitron one will be slightly tighter on install than the stocker, I use a 10mm socket to push the brass seat back in it's bore.