Looking for some bar riser advise

I want to put at least a 2" pivoting riser on my 2015 sm. bars and clamps are currently stock.

I was looking at using this powermadd riser for 1-1/8 bars: http://www.powermadd.com/products/PowerRiser475.html

I was considering this instead of the rox risers because I won't have to relocate my ignition. But the obvious issue is that the top plate of the stock clamp won't accommodate the riser. Are there individual top clamps that will work with the stock set up? (I would prefer not to cut the stock plate).

Or should I just go with the rox riser?

Any other pivoting riser suggestions would be appreciated also. 

Thanks

Rox Riser. Relocate the ignition on the right side to triple clamp. Way better.................

IMSampWhitesuit007_zpsc39369be.jpg

• Like 3

I have some Rox Risers, they are rubbish, the bars twist in the mounts way to easy

I went back to standard bar risers

The Powermadd Risers look good and won't twist in a drop by the look of them

the other alternative is ProTaper EVO Adventure Handlebars, they have 2 high bend versions

1 hour ago, HeavyRotation said:

It would be hard, you just know the buyer would be some ham fisted clown who's not worthy. emoji57.png

Anybody wise enough to scoop that gem up would be a multi-bike owner who does his own maintenance and tuning. :ride:

• Like 2

Can I stack risers?

I'm 6'4".  I was looking at trying the 2" pivoting rox risers with the idea that if I needed it, I could add another riser (non pivoting).

Now I'm wondering if I should just get the 3.5" rox risers.

best is to get taller bars (CR high bend) and go with the shortest riser possible . I use Pro Taper adapters to go from 7/8 to 1-1/8 fatbars which gives about an 1-1/4" rise , then the rest is in the bar bend . http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Taper-Motorcycle-Handlebar-Clamp-Over-Size-Fat-Bar-Kit-from-7-8-to-1-1-8-/281266127090?hash=item417cc480f2:g:s1sAAOSw5cNYdoLq&vxp=mtr

If I had to go longer I guess the 3-1/2" would be the next option.

Edited by jjktmrider
  • Like 1