Just took a nice hit on a rock blew out the clutch cover need to know the name of this part and how to remove the stuck piece.. please help 

IMG_4700.JPG

IMG_4701.JPG

Wow, that is a big hit! the part you have busted is listed as

PFKL314385

ROTOR COMP., OIL FILTER

I did a quick search and found the part at Motosport.com for, believe it or not, $6.86! I think the clutch case may cost a little more!

I don't know what year your bike is but it doesn't make much difference, go to http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/honda/2005/crf230f

search the parts list and order up all the bits you busted.

Honda list the pin wrench you need as Lock nut wrench, 20 x 24 mm 01716·0020100.

You should be able to source one cheaper from Motion Pro or other.

Good luck

Look the break over as if it is a puzzle... to make sure everything is there. If not see if you can locate the loose piece, making sure it's not laying in the case

On 4/16/2017 at 7:16 PM, Fernacticus said:

Wow, that is a big hit! the part you have busted is listed as

PFKL314385

ROTOR COMP., OIL FILTER

I did a quick search and found the part at Motosport.com for, believe it or not, $6.86! I think the clutch case may cost a little more!

I don't know what year your bike is but it doesn't make much difference, go to http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/honda/2005/crf230f

search the parts list and order up all the bits you busted.

Honda list the pin wrench you need as Lock nut wrench, 20 x 24 mm 01716·0020100.

You should be able to source one cheaper from Motion Pro or other.

Good luck

Can you tell me what this part is? And where it goes 

IMG_4702.JPG

That is the clutch lifter, it goes into the middle of the clutch case and sits in the hole in the middle.

I will add a scan of that page of the manual

clutch.jpg