Sign in to follow this  

Errol gets the job done on his Beta!

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:23 PM, MotoHead said:

Damn Pete where's that at!? I swear since I've moved I've been seeing a lot more vids popping up of some awesome trails out by Vegas that I never got the chance to ride lol.

Its a secret trail at Jean. It is way more technical then the video shows. Sorry for the late response. I was in California all last week.

Very cool. I had a feeling that was at Jean just by the terrain. I've seen a couple other videos of what I think is that same trail. If this is not the same, it sure looks like another fun one...

Edited by MotoHead

Justin,

That's the same trail they are just going in the opposite direction. It's a little easier to go the way they are going because most of the gnarly transitions are down hill. We did the other way which is a lot tougher. That is Jean for sure! The Husky riders are Jeff and Dan. Both good riders! Never ridden with the Vegas Romaniac but he looks like he knows what he's doing! Don't know the KTM rider either?

Edited by NVDESERTPETE
Add comments.

Good stuff! Yeah one of the Husky riders has parts of this trail in one of his videos as well. When did you guys start riding it? I don't ever recall you guys riding it back when I lived there. Maybe it is new?

9 hours ago, MotoHead said:

Good stuff! Yeah one of the Husky riders has parts of this trail in one of his videos as well. When did you guys start riding it? I don't ever recall you guys riding it back when I lived there. Maybe it is new?

Raymond was holding out on us or thinks only Hawaiians can ride it! Lol!