Front Mount Hitch

What's up guys, been awhile since I've been on here, Krannie is gone?

Anyway, front mount hitch for an 05 450x and a 2000 YZ80 on a 2015 Ram 2500. Thoughts? Anyone doing something similar? Hitch and carrier manufacturers? Is it ok for the truck with the extra weight up front? I'd be doing it out of necessity.

Thanks fellas.

Krannie bailed for a KTM or Beta or something. It was some sort of big saga.

I don't have a front hitch, but I have an SUV and use one of those cheap carriers with the ramp built in with no issues. It holds something like 600lbs and the 450x is only about 4-550 or so ;)

• Like 2

Should be just fine. Snowplows out weigh the two bikes. Everyone I know that has done that has has them fabed up by a weldshop.

Ya copy that. Sounds like it should be fine then. I got a 32ft 1988 Airstream and you can only put 50lbs on the back of that thing so two bikes on the front of the truck and two quads stood up in the bed thanks fellas.

On 4/16/2017 at 7:28 PM, shutupandride said:

Krannie bailed for a KTM or Beta or something. It was some sort of big saga.

I don't have a front hitch, but I have an SUV and use one of those cheap carriers with the ramp built in with no issues. It holds something like 600lbs and the 450x is only about 4-550 or so ;)

As long as you don't fill up the 450X gas tank then it should be less than 600 pounds (assuming you don't have a tall seat or extra wide footpegs either). :ride: