Rm85l duel radiator

I wanted to know if a rm125 gas tank would mont to a rm85l .. has anyone tried this or know anything about it? Just a idea I had.. when it comes time for a top end rebuild .. going up to a bigger bore size and adding a 2nd radiator and hopefully a 125 gas tank for the duel shrouds since the 85 gas tank doesn't allow room for a radiator.. just a thought! What do you guys think have you ever seen this? Is there something I'm not considering about this?

That's the other side with a dual shroud from a drz125. Rm125 tank won't work, this is custom made alum tank to allow it to have dual shrouds 

6 hours ago, Nick Perez said:

Is that a rm85 in the picture?? So it's been done before??

Yea rm85 but these ones have little extra done to them because there superminis and longer swing arms, he just got picked up by Suzuki part of Bar X Chapperal team

Ok so I been looking at the drz125s and it looks like there is only 1 radiator on them as well so I'm confused lol

Ok so I been looking at the drz125s and it looks like there is only 1 radiator on them as well so I'm confused lol
drz125s are aircooled,no radiator on them

5 hours ago, Nick Perez said:

IMG_0161.PNG

There's some close ups of Mosimons bikes who are the original work of art rm85 dual shrouds 

So would a drz tank work on a rm85? With little modifications for the bolt up? I'm really wanting to sport up my 85 to stand out from the rest 

14 hours ago, Nick Perez said:

So would a drz tank work on a rm85? With little modifications for the bolt up? I'm really wanting to sport up my 85 to stand out from the rest 

I don't think so but I've never tried these bikes are one off, depends how different frames are. but UFO also makes restyled front and rear fender that look way better also

I seen UFO had some pretty nice plastics but I really would like to figure out this bike.. I can figure out how to mount it I guess but how about the radiators what size bike should I get these from 

I'll have to look at my brothers and see, but there pretty big possibly 125 ones